Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Bye Sean, Good Luck!

Today it was announced that former Kings player, Sean May, would be signing with the New Jersey Nets for the 2010-11 season. I'm a little bummed! I know he didn't play a lot with us last year, but he was a classy, professional guy who gave his all when he was called upon.

Sean has been in the league since 2005, when he was drafted by Charlotte, after a great run with North Carolina. In his season with the Kings, Sean tallied the following stats:

G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
37 4 8.9 0.459 0.000 0.656 0.5 1.4 1.9 0.5 0.3 0.2 0.5 1.2 3.3

I do not know Sean, but he seems to be a great guy willing to interact with his fans via Twitter. So I will be the first to say, "Good luck in New Jersey Sean! Thank you for all the effort you put in last season. I for one will miss watching you play."

No comments:

Post a Comment