Monday, June 28, 2010

The Newbies

This is going to be short and sweet. What is the best thing about the newest Sacramento Kings?

THEY WANT TO BE IN SACRAMENTO!!!

For all those who were annoyed at the Andres Nocioni trade, this is why I didn't mind seeing him go! He never wanted to be in Sacramento! He got a D.U.I. right as season started, way to take a play from errr "Coach" Musselman's play book Noc! Real classy! But my point all along with all players current and potential, I don't want someone on a team who doesn't want to be here! We have a good thing going, we don't have the major drama of other teams (see Arenas and Wizards), our players aren't out with weapons in the clubs, brawling in the streets, being accused of sexual assault (Kobe and Big Ben of the Steelers for those that don't follow football). My real point is that Cousins and Whiteside are young guys who reading this actually can say they weren't annoying, immature, know it everything attitudes at 19? I know for one, I wasn't in the spot light with the potential to make millions and I was still pretty immature at times! They are basically still kids, they will learn how to check their emotions and be professionals. I just hate that certain people aren't even willing to give them a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment