Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Change Up

As reported in the previous posting Andres Nocioni wanted out of Sac Town. Well, as of this morning, he and teammate Spencer Hawes are out! We are acquiring the services of Samuel Dalembert from the 76ers.

Yes, I know that Spencer has been a favorite of some Kings fans in the past few years, but this is a REALLY good thing for the Kings. Here's a stat comparison for the two based on last season alone:


Dalembert:

PPG 8.1
RPG 9.6
SPG 0.5
FG% .545
FT% .729
3P .000

Hawes:

PPG 10
RPG 6.1
SPG 0.4
FG% .468
FT% .689
3P% .299

Advantage: Dalembert: 4 Hawes: 2

And as I said before...Nocioni wanted out and I don't want someone on the team that doesn't want to be here!

So I say this:

Good luck Spencer and Andres in Philly! Thanks for your contributions over the years!

Welcome Samuel Dalembert to Sac Town! You will be received well here and I, for one, am looking forward to the season ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment