Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kings Draft Party

With the NBA Draft coming up in just 2 days there isn't much new to report. Anything I could say I've either said already (who I want) or is pure speculations (rumors floating around the blogosphere). So let me focus on something much more concrete and easy to confirm. I, as well as hundreds of other Kings fans, well be converging on Arco Arena Thursday at 3:30 pm! There are exciting events planned, check out Kings Fan Connection blog to read about all it!

I for one am looking forward to not only seeing who the Kings are going to draft, but hanging out with the best fans in the league!

RSVP today TICKET IS NEEDED TO GET IN!!! Go to Kings.com to RSVP today (it's the welcome screen RSVP on the left) Check out all the new info on the newest King, Samuel Dalembert who will be wearing a fan favorite jersey #10! Welcome Samuel! We can't wait to see you play!

No comments:

Post a Comment